View Single Post
Old 15-06-2009, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

The early responses to this new thread r most encouraging.

I shall call the gal whom I picked up CC which aptly describes her C-cup (not sure natural at this time). My RS w/ her is still ongoing n I shall provide details of my escapade w/ her. However I'll not provide any personal details to protect her ID.

CC is a delightful young woman, though at 24 not exactly a SYT. She may hv changed my mind for wanting even younger gals. She is knowledgeable n a good conversationalist. She is very confident, smart n she loves to cook. She is a handsome woman n exudes sexual power...she makes a wonderful companion... She fits all the criteria for the type of gal I want except that she is at the upper range in age (18-24).

I plan to meet up w/ her within 2-3 days.

I know I'll hv her pussy for 2 reasons. First, she willingly let me kiss her several times. I was the one who made them brief. An experienced fren told me a long time ago that if a CHN gal willingly let u kiss her, u will hv her pussy, it's only a matter of time. He has been over 95% correct. In fact the reverse is not true as a lot of PRC FLs/WLs/KTV gals will let u fxk them but disallow kissing. Second, I casually asked if she could accompany me to HK for a few days. She replied YES w/o the slightest hesitation.

I didn't call nor SMS-ed her yesterday. I dun want to appear too needy...

I also hv made one interesting observation. My Fujian gal n CC appear very confident, classy n attractive...for which they share a similarity. Their extremely erect posture, whether standing, sitting or walking....hmmm. If a tall n very pretty gal appears in front of u but her back is a bit hunched...her attractiveness will plummet at least 80-90%.

The one thing anyone can do to instantly improve his/her body language n attractiveness is to hv an erect posture...

Thx for reading n hv a great day!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.