Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Swap

The lift down was quiet between the boys. Then suddenly, all of our eyes met, and in an unplanned synchronicity, we all smiled, started giving each other the bro code handshake and patting each other on the back, and came a loud “Woohoo!” as the lift door opened to an old couple waiting for the lift. We just exited quietly, containing our jubilation.

Once out of the apartment block, I took out a pack of ciggies which all of us gladly partake as if it was some kind of celebration ritual.

I looked at the other two “So, how was Tanya?”

“Bro, thank you, thank you for proposing this. Tanya was amazingly wild tonight. Never have I thought I’d ever see this side of her,” said Andy.

“Yes, bro, my hats off to you for arranging this, and yes, your wife… Tanya was A-MA-ZING. You are one lucky bastard. How about Jane?”

“Just as I expected her to be. Everything I ever wanted in a lover. You have trained her well, her cowgirl skills were spot on.”

“Sorry I was a bit rough with her ah… cannot tahan when I see her cumming face,” Andy said apologetically.

“It’s ok bro, all good, no need to be sorry… at least now I know my wife’s deepest fantasies.”

“How about my tua neh wife? Knn you guys have been waiting to attack her breasts all these years, don’t think I don’t know.”

“Wah lau, of course attack la. You damn lucky to have those fun bags. But I bet you never knew your wife is a squirter, right? Tonight my supper on you.”

“Can can 没问题. But I notice hor, my wife has the hots more for you Tom.”

I blushed a bit. “No la, where got? But yea her blowjob skills were really good.”

“Only with you all, with me like no feel when sucking.”

“Knn you also another one, must put in some effort la, spice things up a bit. After all, you both have been together the longest among all of us. Must try to keep things fresh. You can get Amy to ask Jane how we keep things fresh and the spark going.”

“Haiya, with tonight, everything will be fresh for all of us.”

We all laughed heartily, couldn’t agree more. I personally am looking forward to my intimacy with my wife once all this is over.

After butting out our ciggies, we went to the nearby hawker centre to tapau some food. We all could definitely do with some replenishment.