View Single Post
Old 25-07-2017, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Date Visited: 24/07/17
Name: Eliza [Sherbet Club]

Here is my usual NO-BS summery FR... Eliza

Decided to have a go at the ladies from the Land of Smiles. Searched around and found a few targets, but only Eliza was relatively closer to me... Made contact with Bro Sherbet and appointment was confirmed.

Fast forward... the place is relatively close to public transport... Messaged Bro that I reached, and got the room number. Knock on the door and it opened with Eliza peeking through from behind... Photo accuracy is spot on... One of the thing I like best about Eliza is - her English is rather good. Was glad to be able to make conversation with her as my Thai is Zero haha... Eliza comes across as someone that is very service-orientated and accommodating... We showered together with her giving me a good rub down even though the toilet was tiny.. hehehee..

Below is a summary of my encounter…

Looks: 7.75/10 (There's some elegance around this SYT with looks that continually grew on me)
Boobs: 8/10 (I am not a booby man, probably a B here. Just nice for her frame... Just the right size for me)
Body: 7.5/10 (A little tummy on her rather slim petite frame...)
Massage: After round one, asked her for massage and she gave me a good round of pressing... much better then most of the PRC HC girls here I tried.
Kissing: Yes
Fingering: Possible, but I did not try as my nails are long and I did not want to hurt her...
BBBJ:Oh it was niceeeeee... it was really nice... she really knows how to give pleasure here... really enjoyed it very much...
Painting: Yes
Stereo: 8/10 (very sensual and responsive audio throughout)
Session 1 - FJ: Wow Wow Wow!! 8/10 Tried 3 positions with her. It was just great... Very Sensual... Totally enjoyable.
Session 2 - HJ: After the rest, I mentioned I am usually a one-shot man. She said can try... and so we did.... and I believe she really did her best here, but it was me as it had been a long day and I was not up to it... Maybe getting old too

GFE: 9.5/10 (After session 1, and the brief massage, asked her to lay down beside me to rest and she molded herself against my body. Loved it... and we chit chatted...)
Attitude: 10/10 (her attitude throughout the session was all smiles, simply put: excellent...)
RTF: Most likely revisit her one more time before she leaves (1 week left)…

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)