View Single Post
Old 24-03-2024, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 9
DickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Re: Hong Kong (HK) Happening

Just went to check out Kings and James Building this past few days.

I went to kings at around Friday night 11pm and it was packed. The space is tight and number of guys were way more than there's available girls. The price varies but there's one thing that surprised me ...

The cost quoted was just for 30 mins.

As a noob, i assumed that it's for 1hr. The new information made the price of 400 HKD less appealing to me. But i guess that's the market rate.

This evening around 8. i went to James and it was more spacious but the male customers were much lesser. I saw quite a few hot ones and some big boobs that i want to suck on. Was really spoiled for choice here.

Then i made the mistake of venturing to Foremost building and places that were listed by miss148. Those are really quiet places with hardly any customers. Foremost building seemed to be specialized at massage and some even refuse to entertain the notion of sex. Also mostly Older Chinese ladies that i can't even understand what are they saying with their stand accent.

The places listed by miss148 had very few pros in one place... And those that posted photos looked like nothing in real life. If they put 300hkd ... The grade is really there.

Walked back to my hotel via Shanghai street and Portland street ... I think there more walkers on Portland side (near Temple street market area) but then again... Nothing caught my fancy.

Going to rest and maybe venture to kings again later as it's nearer to my hotel. Hope my long and not happening review helps a bit