View Single Post
Old 25-09-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45degree View Post
Fantastic read, bro etsys. You certainly have great understanding of the filipina mind which I believe can only be acquired through years of association with them. Some of their traits you mentioned are very true from the conversations I had with the filipinas I had arranged to meet, like 2 of them is the 1st time fucking a foreigner for fun and only the second man in their lives if that is true.Naturally these 2 are curious syts.
Well, more like lot of free time sitting in Mountain Province waiting for the rain season to end, so I can start some small construction. It's been raining on and off for the past 2 plus months ... Yeah, been screwing with pinays since 2002 or so, seen the good, bad, and ugly, including those who don't mind killing somebody despite knowing the repercussions ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45degree View Post
Also I like to add their family comes first. If you date a filipina you are essentially dating the family like this one I am meeting who only wants some chocolates for her siblings.
If family or others involved, I stop talking Simple - but if they just ask for gift to friends and all, it's ok !! Stupidly, they love Toblerone and Hersheys, despite both being available locally. They prefer to tell their friends it came from abroad.. buy locally and give them. Save on luggage