Old 05-08-2008, 04:12 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
NoChoice is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Lor 27 Sg Ktv

Has been out of the KTV scenes for many mths. Have been silently browising and enjoying all the "delightful" and "glittering" stories from Bro here and it really helps me passed my countless bored days at times. Has been to this place recently (in fact is last wk) as after hearing the damage is not vy high and girls are ok depending on "luck" for tat day - so decided to try luck.
Didnt really want to post as worried our blue bros will monitor tis place if it turns out too "crowded" but hiaz i hope to share along since i only noticed tis place thru other bros posting here. Thanks to all bros who posted earlier...

Reached abt 4+ and told all small n medium rms taken left only big rm. Wow biz so gd meh. I only had 1 more kaki to join me but i was there alone first. Meaning i have to take big rm n bill will be 5 jugs at abt $160. Phew, how to finish 5 jugs. Anyway decided to take it since not willing to leave a disappointed man since already reached the place.

Was shock when i was led to the rm, havnt even sat down there were alrdy 7-8 prc gals swarmed into my rm! Was being attacked everywhere n waitress was smiling at my "sorrowful" sight.

After a while, i noticed i have sat abt 6 gals in total as i alrdy lost touch of how to reject them initially! My poor pocket.

To cut the story short, there are some 20s gals and 30s gals for the place (my friend had 3 when he joined later - he was busy getting his "buldge" massage non-stop for the whole night and had a very gd hand or finger exercise for all his gals - dripping wet wasthe end result....u know wat i mean ya) Its really true as mentioned, some can some cant be wild. The telltale sign is vy strong for the wild player vs tame-pussy. They came with a "purpose" and showed it the very time they approach u.... Guess thats is gd for bros who like to filter out wild player n non at the vy start.

i had my fare share as well. Abt late 20s or early 30s. She is pretty drunk whole night or shd i say whole afternoon. She is climbing all over me and i had a pretty gd finger exercise as she is wearing vy short mini-skirts w lacy white panties.....

Best part is told her i high-tide need to go toilet and she insisted to follow. She went in w me!! lucky no one was in then but other bros came in awhile later while my little bro disappearing into her warm mouth.... Anyway dint lasted long as i was afraid too coz too long nvr had such wild encpounter liao.

Sorry if u find my sharing too long-windled and boring. Anyway, just like to rtn bros here a favour as its them who contributed earlier made me aware of this place thus trying out. End day, not disappointed i shall say. Chill and Cheers

NoChoice is good choice at times