View Single Post
Old 13-04-2010, 08:20 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Real doctor/medical related stories

Many years ago I went for a full medical checkup, included blood & urine test, treadmill, ecg... and finally was told to take off my pants and lie on the examination bed facing the wall. A young lady doc came in and I saw her putting on a latex glove and taking a tube of ky. She pull down my brief and told me to curl up my legs like in a fetal position and relax. Next she squeezed a generous amount of ky and spread it on my ass hole and inserted her index and middle fingers. Could feel her rotating her fingers around to check on my prostate gland...that was one penetration that made my dick shrink instead of stand!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!