View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 15
Yoshi Chiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYoshi Chiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Yesterday (Sat) is Thai Holiday, many Bars are closed. Went down to Soi Cowboy there are only a few Bars open. Decide to go Crazy House,this time no checks at Dior as no Beer are allowed to be Served on that day only soft drinks. Upon entering surprise to see lots of girls and all fully nude. Lots of action with Customers (girls fully nude sitting on top of customer dancing and rubbing). Decide to join in the action and called 2 girls from stage and have an awesome rubba rubba for an hour including 2 waiters (total damage THB1300) *Waiter not nude of course just allowed me to touch breast and pussy by inserting in her clothes. walk out a happy man with pussy smell and breast milk smell all over me.
Walk down the street and saw a pretty SYT Calling me out to have a massage. Still feeling horny and followed her in. Good clean deco, girl surprisingly did a good massage and pop the GQ at end of session. Great GFE, Great massage and great FJ. Damage total THB 2500 + 400.

Tonight will go for something different, maybe the infamous volcano spa massage. Miss that heavenly feeling soooonmuch. Climax to the Max !!!!