Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
GreenHouse is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Cool Re: Sugar command a Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Few times when Sugar's light on, notices there were at least 3men waiting outside. Seriously with this gen of slowdown, not many WLs can command such Q. Sofar i have never seen her b4, probably a new queen in the making.

But, hold the horses, Sugar is new let us wait until 2011, if she maintain her services beauty etc, we will present her the crown.

Queen is different fr 4heaven queens and, 7 princessess. We should b sure b4 we give it 2her. However, Sugar don't want that is her problem, in this website we have the rights, plus no WLs OKTs pay us. We did it because we want that's all.

I have told this to few WLs, PT is the place where sex is buy 1, in this website service levels good ang pais WLs, r rank by customers. We r members, we r not corrupted non say the WL gave shiok, so we proclaim her princess. Even for Kit some bro said she lost her touch, certain degress Kit maintain her Ah Lian attitude looks. She has given a benchmark where others may follow.
Well said bro Jacky43.
Apparently, she command a Q in PT now and as mentioned by some bros may be is the good 风水.
Me too, don't have the chance to peek at her and that is why I keep requesting bros to provide her FR. Be it GL regulars or PT all are welcome to contribution.
Having said that we are not here to penalize or destruct them.