View Single Post
Old 20-03-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Recommendations for friendly OKT

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
I second that, 1606 OKT is friendly.
Yi Tiao Long is the opposite. He always say NO GIRLS when I just opened the door. Not even step in to his shop!
is it the tall guy with a drug addict, Frankenstein-lookalike face? he is extremely rude. the moment u step into the house, he will stand up and try to block ur way and is always shooing away customers. he seems to forget tat he is a OKT who's supposed to facilitate customer and not a bouncer at nightclub

there's an older uncle inside the house and he's much friendlier. when I was waiting for my gal arrival, he will offer me drinks and make small talks with me. and throughout the period, the tall guy will station himself near the door trying to shoo away prospective customers