View Single Post
Old 30-11-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7621 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Went Emmanuel when I visited BKK recently.

Went to L2 and there’s about 20 girls to chose from. All are quite standard and when I was about to leave, a gal just completed her deed came back. She look young, fair, slim and have 2 big boobs!

Took her immediately and the usual stuff, but I realised she put in a lot of effort in the tub to breast fuck me. Her full C cups are natural and she is damn fuck sexy!

Asked for her age and she said 22. Later realised its a miscommunication. She is 28yo and her number is S22.

No bbbj offered. But I had a good time fucking her hard as her body is really sexy and she is very pretty SYL looking lady.

After we are done, I said will visit her again. But she smile and told not to. I asked why, she said “you are a kind person, but you dick too strong”.

Said she will reject me if I come and pick her again.. damn sian. Think my whole life of chionging, she was the 4 gals to black list me..