Thread: Rude OKTs
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
I just ignore them.
If those OKTs are educated, or just a bit smarter, they shall work in office or have own business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
Recently had one experience at 1610/12. Cant rmb which one. Its the 2 houses side by side and got small carpark there.

Its a prc house 80 for 30mins. Since i had time to burn because the ML i wanted at another house was busy so i thought why not do some window shopping.

Saw one girl at this house. Like okok looking maybe slightly below average was thinking to try try next time. So i just went to ask the okt the usual questions what are your opening hours etc. Low and behold he got super upset when i told him i will come back again and refused to answer my questions.

I was telling him eh i just ask the opening hours mah then next time i can come back. He kept shooing me away.

This is the kind of attitude that really leaves a bad taste in the mouth. This is why houses are dying because of this kind of short sighted attitude. Thanks to this they have lost 1 customer for life.