Old 20-12-2013, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 13
nameless00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: gold point massage at taman sentosa

Went there this afternoon. Asked for Sweet for 1 hr massage. Proceeded to wash my own legs and waited a while at the tv room. After a while, Sweet came over and brought me to the massage area partitioned by curtains.

Was a little disappointed by her looks. I would say that she looked average and I'll give her a 6/10. Asked me to strip down and proceeded with the usual massage, starting from the legs, then back, then front. The massage was quite good actually, not those piano type.

After the 1 hr session is up, she asked whether I want to extend. I asked her how much. She said RM174 in total, so I agreed. She asked me to wash up first before starting the session. I quite enjoyed it since it's not rushed. She started by rubbing my back and backside for 20 minutes before asking me to turn around. Then she continued massaging my inner thighs and then finally the main dish. I must say that she's quite good. The only bad thing is no AR. After I released my load, she wiped me clean and asked whether I want to continue the massage since there's time. This was a pleasant surprise and I said yes of course.

For my first visit, I was quite satisfied. If the ML is prettier or allows AR or BJ, it would be much better.

Name: Sweet
Face: 6/10
Massage: 7/10
AJ/AR/BJ: Nil
FJ: Nil
GFE: 6/10
RTM: prob not
Damage: 174 + 20 tips