Old 21-05-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brownfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Real JuaGen in BKK??

I have answered all the PMs. Sorry for not logging in so often.

I have tried both Lin/Rin at Hana at Soi 22 & Sakura at Soi 17.

At Hana you get your private room with attached bathroom upstairs. So it is more private & quiet. Downside is you need to walk quite further from the nearest LRT at Terminal 21 & along the way there are other massage shops which you may get lost and become distracted. Walk until you see a animal vet clinic & turn in. Also there is only one therapist Lin/Rin at this place so if she is booked or not in, then you need to reschedule. The younger therapists dont seem to like to learn this traditional KASAI so only one lady doing. The whole process includes traditional massage, treatment (with option to release).

For Sakura it is more accessible with two MRT & Poseidon is a big landmark, the lady boss Mdm Wang (chinese speaking) taught a few students who now know how to do the treatment. The whole process included scrubbing, traditional massage, treatment, & a mini hot sauna. So upside is that a few therapists would be available. Downside is the place is drawn with curtains, so the few beds next to you could be other tourists who may come in a group and talk loudly. Similar to the traditional Thai massage set up. Guys in one shop. Ladies in another shop.

At both shops just ask for KA SAI massage they will know.

Hope this helps. Enjoy BKK!