View Single Post
Old 28-07-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any ML capable of this?

I am also a huge fan of JAV style boobs fuck, aka paizuri. The feeling of ejaculating in between two massive, soft boobs is amazing. Not many MLs know how to do it. Firstly it's rare to find MLs with natural D cup boobs and above, and secondly even if they are D cup and above their technique is not proper, meaning your cock won't feel that shiok. There are a handful who have the right size and technique though and I have gotten my JAV boobs fuck fantasy fulfilled by those MLs before.

My first proper boobs fuck experience was with Joey. Some bros may remember her, she's a milf with G cup boobs and operated from a shady MP in Chinatown. Only tried her once, she has since RTC many years back. I have also tried a couple of SLG MLs with the right technique, and they have also since RTC.

I can share one ML who is currently still working. (https://sgbeautycastle-2.com/eva-mas...-unlimited-hj/) I only tried her once so far, and I had a good boobs fuck from her also. Her boobs are huge and soft and she can do a proper JAV style boobs fuck. Can top up to FJ also, nego with her directly. However she has mixed reviews from what I noticed over on the TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls", so you may want to take note of that.

Edit: Seems like Eva does not offer boobs fuck anymore. Sorry

Last edited by omnomnomnom; 30-07-2021 at 12:35 AM.