View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Not a good idea

There are many people who are like that. Therefore I don't really bother to give a shit to them. For instance it happen to me in this forum. There are members who PM me and ask for infos. I just brush them aside as these jokers just ask and never contribute.

When I started cheong in PT, I don't even know where is it. I even bump into GL and search for the room number. Thankfully Mr Google Map show me the direction and I manage to get PT.

It's all about hardwork...

And I'm very proud of my achievement

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
U have a good suggestion but, say running a

consult biz is a no no. I used to tell passingby brothers over at PT brothels. Just yesterday outside H22, we knew Nikki and Michelle were on block leave.

An older gentleman walked in saw the chains, i told him both new WLs were on leave. Instead of thanking me, he looked up and down as if i was the OKT. There were few such incidents but, times i met friendly guys. I also recomend them to this website.

2yrs ago, met a member too, we have good conversations and, attract 2passerbys who amaze that we are so knowledgeable. Actually guys who don't read this wesbite are not aware of ex KS GL WLs. They were shocked that some WLs are charging $50, while many are below this.

That was what i wanted to tell that gentleman yesterday, sad he thought i mean harm, or i am introducing WLs to him. Serve them right for rejections from WLs, that is they ask stupid Qs and, insult the $50WLs by telling them they are not as good looking as GL PRCs. Yes! I have heard this b4.