siamcomeboy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Cheapest Air ticket

Quote:
Originally posted by TheUnforgiven
Hi, does anyone know where to get the cheapest return air tickets to BKK and back? The last time I flown on an airplane was when i was a kid and i have no idea how to get air tickets, the procedure involved blabla. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks
well, again you can try phaya thai tour in golden mile... look for Margaret, I can fet you the contact no....if you want...!

As far as I know, the cheapest air ticket is on Zenden Airline , if I remember correctly, it's a indian Airline, SIN-BKK-SIN for a one year ticket is $265.

But the problem is that the departure is only on monday , friday and saturday, if i remember correctly.
No daily departure.

quality comes with money, it is cheap, so you can imagine the service and the departure frequency.

but anyway, it's only 21/2 hours flight, better save the money for bonking rite??? kekekekeke

TIP:
if you frequently fly to Thailand or bangkok , buy this ticket.
Fly there, but on your return trip buy another BKK-SIN-BKK ticket maybe on SQ etc, it's cheaper there in Bangkok.

so you can use the same ticket to fly up again, return trip buy another of the same or another airline, as you go along you might get to enjoy and taste the service of different airline service , because it's cheaper to buy a ticket form thailand.

BUT don't forget to use the left over potion of the Zenden Airline return ticket before the expired date...( it's a one year ticket)

in the long run , you would have enjoy the service of other airlines on a cheaper rate. rather than to buy the tickets form singapore.

remember prices of airlines vary during peak season, so does the reservation of seats.

last pointer , never buy the air ticket of the origin country, ie. if you are flying out from sin...don't buy SQ, from Thailand, don't buy TG, becos it's usually more expensive than the other carrier.

last but not the least, if you want to save all the hassle, try Priceline, you can name your price at this web, and sometimes you get it...ok??
Need further assitance , icq or pm me, okie??

Last edited by siamcomeboy; 13-03-2003 at 12:19 AM.