Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2BOMBER View Post
Hi bros, newbie to the site but trying to help WL who I know well. This is regarding ICA issue. She thinks she may be ban from coming to Singapore forever (3yrs?). And she is really sad about the situation because she loves the people and lifestyle and has applied for English Course here in October. Waiting for Student Pass Visa. She has been here 3 times (first 2 times about 3-4weeks) and 3rd time she came for 2 weeks and left a few days ago. Problem is while she was leaving to go back, she was stopped at the airport immigration and asked to give her phone to them, which included some WL transaction info. Although, no physical evidence of actual transaction taking place. The ICA people took her phone for 10mins which I believe they went through and return to her and then ask her to be on her way. Because of what is in the phone, she feels she is probably fucked and will probably never be able to visit Singapore on a social pass or get her student pass? What should she do? Appeal? Get a local Sponsor? Any website to go to? Any agent who handle ICA matters to talk to? Any hope? Appreciate any comments or guidance from anybody. Thanks in advance.
How sure are you that he wan to return here to study English here. Many people come under the guise of being a student and then moonlight. I would be very careful to be her sponsor if I were you.