View Single Post
Old 22-05-2006, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Young Indian lady

Bros, here is another update.

I have cleared my mail box and have forwarded her another batch of numbers. Alpologies as I cannot clear my mail box over the weekend due to OC using the home computer.

Please note that should u wish to be contacted by Maya, please provide me with ur name and contact number. No point u PM me for her contacts as she wants to get comfortable with this arrangement first before agreeing for me to pass out the contact numbers.Those PM without the details will not be dealt with as I cannot cope with so many PM, and having to reply individually to each asking for details. I did that last week when the PM were still manageable, but over the weekend, my mail box was flooded.

So bros, please bear with me, I am relatively new to this. Thanks for ur understanding.

For those bros whom Maya has made contact and met up. please post a FR. Thanks