View Single Post
Old 24-01-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold
Re: Gifts for GL girls and have you received anything in return ? Please share

the other I was pissed off because i went to a LOS WL and she give attitude, quite rare for LOS I feel. In the end didn't shoot i just shower put on clothes and left the shop. Walked into another shop down the row that I frequent, and boss intro a new gal, her service damn good really like GF feel. Since I was pissed off with the previous gal and felt this one made up totally for the bad session, i gave her a small tip.

End of session she surprisingly gave me a box of bird nest drink from eu yan sang or something, I didn't really wanna take as my small bag had no space and she insisted that i need to hide it from boss on my way out. In the end she gave me another paper bag to put my stuff. I guess must be some bro give her as gift...sadly I won't rtf her as her boobies are fake. I guess as bro's pointed out previously, maybe sometimes you buy gift for them they will just give it away. Don't fall into the KC trap!