View Single Post
Old 14-06-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What would you do to my girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trojice View Post
We have been away for some time - apologies for going quiet, especially to all those who were talking to us privately. Thanks for understanding!

But we're back for now, and my gf has decided that she wants to try same room sex/soft swinging with the right couple. We didn't manage to find a suitable couple previously, and would love to hear from genuine couples who are both already willing and interested to experiment with same room sex with us.

Please let us know both your stats, and a body picture (no face, not necessarily unclothed) of at least the lady would be preferred before proceeding further.

Although we are primarily looking for couples, this pic of my gf and her delicious pussy (chosen by her for sharing) is for everybody. Enjoy! It's good to be back.

bro she has delicious pussy, when can I taste it ?

you enjoy every day

Please don't up me for points exchange