View Single Post
Old 19-12-2016, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to react during after Condom break or slippage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopalra View Post
Hi Cheongsters,

All of us know that condoms are successful only 96% of the time. Having said that how to react if the condom tears up or break or even slips inside the vagina while ejaculation? It is a dreadful situation. Obvious solution will be to opt for "pull out method" but it is not shiok. So I want to know from you guys whether duing your sessions have you ever experienced condom break? If yes how did you react during such situation?

1) Should we just end the session, grab our cloths and run?
2)Should we remain calm and tell WL to clean the semen stains, traces from the vagina?
3) Pregnancy happens only if the girls are ovulating. Therefore before session should we take precaution to ask receptionist or OKT about the girl's period ending date and menstrual cycle?

4) Do OKTs supply birth control pills to WLs everyday?

5) Do the houses have CCTV cameras installed which captures customer's image?

6)I was watching a youtube video where OKT made a entry in register before the start of session? What is the nature of such entry? Is it IC number of the customer?

7) and finally, have there been cases in Geylang where WL got pregnant? What happened afterwards?
Why do you ask? Did it happen to you?

Condoms are bound to break once in a while.

Pull out quickly and both you and the girl go wash up. It's not the fault of anyone, unless someone purposely removes the condom halfway during the sex, then if caught there'll be an issue. What happens next, I don't know. Never happened to me.

Condom breakage however, can't be avoided as condoms have a failure rate, as you've mentioned is about 4 percent, so 1 out of every 25 fucks, condom got good chance of breaking .

Nothing happens to the customer if condom breaks by accident.

My advice is if you are prone to such, be more careful when screwing, slow down every once in a while to check on the condom.

If it breaks, make sure you go for full STD test after window period is over.

If you want to be nice, you can offer to give some extra tips to the girl, though you are not obliged to do so.