View Single Post
Old 20-09-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 6
turgid has much to be proud ofturgid has much to be proud ofturgid has much to be proud ofturgid has much to be proud ofturgid has much to be proud ofturgid has much to be proud ofturgid has much to be proud ofturgid has much to be proud ofturgid has much to be proud of
Dragged me into the bathroom, she turned on the shower and gave me a BBBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
After reading many good feedbacks about KK 1667, I went down to try her out for myself last night. Thought it would be a rape session as some bros have mentioned, but it wasn't meant to be (more on that later).

First impression: A gentle looking meaty MILF with B cup boobs and perky butt. I was expecting a less pretty looking girl as there are many bros who commented she is at most 6/10 only in terms of looks, but I think she looked pleasant to me. Definitely better looking than the other hypersexual WL Helen of 1820.

Shower service: Only nipple sucking and BBBJ provided. It was at this moment that she said she had an urgent task to handle; something about booking a hotel for her friend in China using her own NRIC. I didn't give much notice about it at first.

On bed service: Catbath with water, boob rub, butt rub, AR with condom and BBBJ. All services were decently done but in short doses. No frenching and painting, which are the least of my concern since she was in a rush already.

FJ: Bonked her in missionary position. To her credit, she at least squeezed my dick using her pussy muscle to enhance the enjoyment. I also cummed quite fast because of it. After that, she also gave a quick back and shoulder massage on me. We then went off to shower to end the session.

Overall: A rather unsatisfactory experience which lasted about 30 minutes. To be fair, she did give the bare minimum services. It's just her attitude that I didn't like. I told her that she should have settled her personal matter first before proceeding with my session. She shrugged it off by saying that she at least explained her reason for rushing instead of not giving an explanation at all. Anyway, I consider it my own bad luck for upping her at the wrong time. I suggest bros who are interested to try her to ask her first whether she has any so-called "urgent" matter to attend before proceeding to up her. For me, I'll just quote a song from Ariana Grande, "Thank U, Next!".

Last edited by turgid; 07-03-2020 at 03:22 PM.