Thread: Days in a Uni
View Single Post
Old 21-04-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3156 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Days in a Uni

Ep 1

This happened quite a few years back

1 Aug 2016
Monday

I was in Year 3 and it was the first day of her orientation camp that I saw Kristy. She was the prettiest girl I had ever seen in the flesh all my life.

She had big brown eyes, sharp nose, luscious lips and dimples showed up on her cheeks when she smiled. At 1.58m, she was rather petite and slim but had a pair of nice looking racks. Overall, she had what I would call a tight figure.

She was persuaded to join the pageant and although she was the prettiest amongst the contestants, due to her height, she did not win the competition.

11 Aug 2016

Kristy had joined my CCA group and my heart skipped a beat whenever she spoke to me in her sweet, femine voice

Kristy: Sam, would you be able to guide me about this?

Kristy: excuse me Sam, what should I do next?

I was interested in her but found out from her year mates that she was in a steady relationship with another guy.

I was disappointed but I was still interested to get to know her better and maybe who knows, something might happen.

7 April 2017

We were staying in the same hostel compound and over the past few months, I had helped her a fair bit in various matters and we got closer and eventually became close friends.

25 Aug 2017
Friday

This was the start of my final year.

5pm

I was coming out of my course mate's block from our FYP discussion. The surroundings were rather quiet as most of the resident folks had already gone home for the weekend.

I was walking towards my block when I heard a crying sound behind the building.

The hairs on the back of my neck immediately stood up, just like spiderman's tingling sensation and I froze.

There were many eerie stories about the hostel but then I realized that the sun was still shining down in the yard and those stories that were told only happens after dark.

Gathering my tiny bit of courage, I peeked around the building.

There was a girl sitting on the floor and slouched against the exterior wall of the building. She was hugging her knees and her head was buried between them. Her hair was covering her face but I recognized the Coach bag that was next to her. It belonged to Kristy.

She had always been chirpy and there must be something wrong to cause her to be crying like this.

I hesitated for a moment before I went over and sat next to her.

5.05pm

Her crying had wiltered down into sobs.

Me: oei.... are you ok?....

Kristy was not aware that I had been sitting next to her and upon hearing my voice, she jumped.

She looked up from her knees.

Her eyes were swollen. Tears and muscus were flowing down all over her face and she looked terrible. I repeated my question and without warning, she leaned over and hugged me, crying even louder.

I could smell the shampoo from her hair and her breasts that I had been wanting to touch for the past year were now pressing into my chest. I could feel my manhood rising in my berms.

I placed my arms on her shoulder and waited

5.15pm

Kristy slowly calmed down.

Me: ready to speak?

Kristy: it's.... it's Tom.... he's sleeping with his ex-girlfriend

Me: er... how did you know?

Kristy: I caught them

She told me what happened.

He was supposed to be out with his friend's last night and did not respond to her messages. This morning, he still did not reply to her texts and when she called him, he did not pick up the call.

Worried, she skipped classes and went to his house. When he opened the door without checking who it was, he was in his briefs and Kristy found his ex-girlfriend in his bed.

Kristy: we quarrelled and I didn't want to go home and came back here.

Me: hmm.. I see. I thought you are planning to audition for the Sadako role.

Kristy: rubbish.

For a second, she broke into a smile and hit me on the arms.

But her smile quickly faded and she sank back into her solemn mood.

Me: here clean up.

She took the tissue from my hand.

I stood up and offered her my hand.

She took it and stood up

Me: dinner?

Kristy: I'm not hungry

Me: I'll buy you some good food? Macdonald?

Kristy: I have some food back in my room. but thanks

With that, she picked up her bag turned and left.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.