View Single Post
Old 25-09-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRunner View Post
Baby as in the Baby from SLG? her shop has other better girls like Rina, Diamond, Hannah (not sure if she still there). One thing though, the place many years no reno but thats why the price still lower compared to other shop with girls of those standards.
Sounds interesting...but always feel spa girls are opportunists. A la carte system scares me. Add extra $20 here $30 there.

I like 2 shots and my mouth and hands like to wander. By the time I'm done , the bill will be equivalent to a bonk with V Premium girls liow, without the fJ... Hahaha. That's why always avoid spas.