View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 9
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Bona from SexAmazon

Introduction : Today main priorities for bonking was to find a lady who can provides good services where she also have big boobs that allow me to suck, lick and fondle on her boobs. Decided to give Bona a try as I believe she can fulfill the priorities that I am looking for today. Indeed she delivered what I am looking for today plus an extra intensifying satisfying session with her. Because it was a PSE+GFE+Services kind of session for me.

The moment I arrive and straight go to her room, she give me a hug and initiate to french with me where we started our Deep French Kissing with our hand roaming around each other body. Start to undress each other clothing while frenching. Later she bend down, hold onto my 2IC and placed it between her boobs and start to give me a boobs fuck. After that she start to give me catbath, AssRimming and gave one good suction/slurpy BBBJ before we slowly proceed to the main FJ session. SATISFYING!!

Looks :
Bona looks as compare with the photo looks around 85% similar to me IMO. She is more towards the womanly look. She is consider beautiful womanly look IMO. Her look actually will grow as times goes, I started to realise this when she is doing massage for me and her look start to grow more womanly beautiful. She is also a smiley, friendly and good attitude lady.

Body :
She is more towards the big boned kind of body. Her body is curvy. Have a very good ass for bonking her in Doggy position. Have some tummy and her skin tone color is towards the lighter thai tanned skin tone color. Her pussy part is shaved, she leave a very small little grass patch above her pussy which she told me she like it this way. If I remember correctly, she only have one tattoo which is on her back. Her body smell is very towards the flirting kind smell on first scent.

Boobs :
She told me her boobs are natural. Something special about her boobs which she told me is that she takes some fats from her thigh or ass(if I remember correctly) and placed it inside her boobs. She will also explain the benefits of using fats to placed inside the boobs. Her boobs are big where I guess the size should be C+ to D cup size IMO. Boobs are nice to fondle and she totally allow me to suck, lick and fondle on it gently with no restriction. Cleared one of my main priority today.

Catbath + AssRimming :
Provided a very hardworking catbath with good kissing/licking of my nipples, neck, ear(wah piang her licking of ear is really putting effort to lick one not those just soft licking), stomach, below stomach area and around groin area which really make me feels very arouse. After she done with the catbath, she move to below my 2IC and spread my leg where she started to give me a good AssRimming. Her AssRimming is also good, can feel she put in effort one because I feel very good when she AssRimming for me.

GFE :
Very hard to differentiate for me if she is GFE, PSE or Service Orientated kind of lady. Usually most girls will only have either one or 2 of this attributes but she totally have showed all these 3 attributes in the whole 90 minutes session.

For GFE, she will give me kisses, frenching, hug, ask me to rest on her body first after I release instead of cleaning me up first and as I am leaving she will also hug and give me kisses on my lips and forehead before sending me off.

For PSE, this is more for when I go in her room, we already started the action as you had read from my introduction and the FJ session with her is really intensifying from the way she react and moan during the FJ session.

For Service Orientated, she will wash and clean me well, ask if I prefer cold or lukewarm water during bath, take initiative to talk with me(Her English speaking level is quite good) and also provide me some massage. One thing need to highlight during the time when she is going to massage for me is that, when she told me she will help me massage than I ask her front or back first, she say anywhere also can, where later she say her massage not really that good than follow by she say she will try her best to massage for me. Heard from her saying this, feels also good because of her attitude and effort to want to make sure my session feels good. Cleared another one of my main priority today.

Frenching :
Since her styles also have PSE included than for frenching part is definitely a YES!!! Her styles are kiss, smooch or french all can. Frenching with her is intensifying and really can tongue fight till whole tongue also can. Got lips sucking, kiss and french like no tomorrow. She this type don't need initiate where she will auto initiate to french till really can feel the heat.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is awesome for me IMO. She provides good suction and good slurpy feel when she BBBJ my 2IC. Her BBBJ is also not short but really long duration. When she BBBJ my 2IC can feel that she is so onto it by her eyesight and the way she BBBJ. She is also able to perform Deep-Throat and also Hands-Free when she BBBJ my 2IC. Really an enjoyable BBBJ session by her.

FJ :
Wah FJ session with her was really intensifying. Though only tried 3 positions with her but this 3 positions(Missionary, Cowgirl and Doggy) are really enough to make me fully enjoyed my FJ session with her. When she ride me on Cowgirl position, she will grind a little where pump more on my 2IC and her pumping is not pump hard as she is able to control her hips so when she apply the pumping force on my 2IC, I will not feel uneasy but rather feel good and "SHIOK". The best position I very enjoyed with her is Doggy position, truly her ass is really great for Doggy position. She know how to position her ass well in Doggy position so to let me enjoy in that position. When I am pumping her in Doggy position, I hold onto her hips and just bonk her where can feel the tenderness recoil of her ass, the feel is really great. The whole FJ session with her also coupled with her moaning of enjoyment, saying encouraging words to me and frenching which all these add up the FJ session with her was really a good 2 shots release satisfyingly.

In my point of view :
Bona to me is really a PSE+GFE+Service Orientated kind of girl. The level of PSE, Frenching, BBBJ, and the FJ session with her was really one very memorable satisfying session. Very happy that my priorities for today were fulfilled.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 10-08-2019 at 11:02 PM.