View Single Post
Old 21-08-2009, 03:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: NORTHERN EXPEDITION (a personal trip to China’s DongBei & Russian Far East)

Yanjiao (燕郊), I believe, is just a general term fir the outskirts of Beijing, which is already considered Hebei (河北) province, the word 燕 represents 河北 which is commonly found on the car number plates.

EZ met GT around 8pm, and GT drove to one of the bath house. There is a huge communal bath area, and you can get a body scrub using a towel done by a guy. I decided that is definitely not for me.

There is also a resting area where you can get a foot massage, shoulder rub or even a pedicure (修脚). GT explained to me that due to competition, this particular joint offers the foot massage service for free if you take the standard service (大保健). GT tried to get a pedicure first but the masseuse insisted that he has to complete the standard service first before getting a pedicure.

Standard service = 1 bonk. Because of the clamp down, all the gals are now housed in a secret section behind a secret door in a discrete corner room. This will be the arrangement before 10pm. Once after 10pm, the gals are then allowed to parade in the resting area. I guess this is a sign of respect during this clamp down period.

There were about 20+ gals then, with another 10+ currently working. I would rate the selection there anywhere between 4 - 6.5 on a scale of 10.

In the first round, GT didn't see anybody he liked, so he suggested to me to wait a little while more and I follow suit. After 30mins, I guess GT couldn't wait anymore and decided to go into the secret chamber again. This time, GT found his pick, and I just picked one whom I can visually accept.

We were led to another section of the building with partitioned rooms and there is where the job is to be done. I would rate the place at most 5 because it really looks run down. Well, at least my gal used another clean bed sheet to lay over the bed, otherwise, I really can't imagine doing it at the joint under such conditions.

The only reason this kinda bath houses are extremely popular with residents both in Beijing and Hebei is because it is really a cheap bonk. My bill turns out to be only RMB 198.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzige View Post

Beijing to Heihe

We left HM unplugged and traveled to BJ to meet up with our two local cheongster friends, Guangtou (GT) and Laoniu (LN) – both are the “new rich” & divorced – and therefore shared our cheongsters’ interests. I took the opportunity to catch up with many old friends, while I let GT took EZ to get him “initiated” to a typical cheong-scene in northern China – the bath-house. They went to a place outside the BJ city limit and popular with the locals in an area called Yanjiao.

... to be continued
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!