View Single Post
Old 23-04-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
PervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPervMonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thanks all for sharing about this trip. Went to batam over the weekend for a 2d1n trip and stayed in Formosa and it was quite an experience. Am still new and not sure how to write a review but will try my best to share my experience.

Stayed over at Formosa and it's quite a decent hotel but for those who would like to have safe deposit in their room, please note that they only have those in their suites only. As for those who would like to have lie down in the bath tub like me to relax and smoke, please note that the tubs are only available in the deluxe rooms only on the 3rd floor.

Reached on Saturday and walked all the way to the hotel and it was kinda easy. Also for those who are like me and do not speak Malay, can try to download Google translate app and download the bahasa Indonesia translation for offline translation. It helps.

Upon checking in, was kinda tired plus tummy not feeling well, ordered the in-house kings massage to room service and was told 120 per hour. When the massage lady arrive, she was a small fleshy lady who don't speak much English and we converse mainly using the app. She wasn't really my kind but I remembered that there was a lot of advice to lower the expectations plus am kinda unwell, thus took her in and started the massage and it was worth it as she has really strong hands and she can use them well and not a time watcher. She asked if required special service and which I asked about the rates and was quoted 1.2juta and non negotiable which I turned down.
I will rate her massage and customer service as 8 while her looks at 7.
Not sure if okay to share her name here for those who would want a good massage thus if anyone who would like to know can just pm me.

After that, went window shopping at Nagoya mall and back to hotel to wait for a lady who message me thru michat, but we'll, sad to say she didn't turn up and thus nothing to comment much.

On Sunday, got another girl from michat before check out and luckily, this time this lady turned up. Rate was 200 for 1hr massage and 700 for st.
Looks was a 7 and was a time watcher but though she doesn't allow backdoor entrance, she won't mind people to play with it while entering from the front. Sorry, can't describe much cos kinda turned off by the time watching and was pumping all the way but just wasn't able to finish off the job and she was complaining that I overshot my time. In between , switched a few positions and even ended up going raw but just no mood and since she kept asking to add on, I say forget it.