View Single Post
Old 07-02-2021, 05:38 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

I was informed by my contacts that as long as I can book myself on a flight to Clark.... they will take care of the quarantine "arrangements" .... which I understand is they will check you into a quarantine hotel but with no restrictions and free to come and go as you wish. They can even arrange for all the necessary tests and documents required to fly into SGP without you actually having to take any tests. All is done on paper only.... you can go barhopping while they prepare those documents.
All these are done with the knowledge of the PI authorities as they collect some fees to rubber stamp the documents.
No wonder we are having so many imported cases of Covid19.... all those documents are bullshit.

Also I dunno if its true..... but my contacts encourage me to go back to AC claiming that although the number of bars now are reduced to about 1/4 of its heyday..... these remaining bars are happening again with cheap drinks and naked dancers reminiscent of 10-15 years ago.

Is there any boots on the ground to confirm the current situation?