View Single Post
Old 25-09-2007, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Resignation of Tai Kor jjmyarea as Acting Chairman of JB Samsters' Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmyarea View Post
OK bros.... as recently I have a change of my chosen lifestyle, I will have minimum time to organise any TCSS and have minimum infor to contribute for the good cause of the bros.

So even I am only put on a probational period as the organiser, I think it is still proper to put up a announcement of my resignation.

ANNOUNCEMENT!

To all bros,

I have resigned from the job as an organiser as of to date due to some personal reason. And i do hope you all understand. It has been fun and a joy in knowing each and everyone of you.

I will be still in touch with the bros who have my personal hp no and at times I will still hang around the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6' boy
We had been organizing numerous gathering in JB for the past 2 years. So far, I will say the respond is good with at least 2 members will turn up on each gathering

We had also exchange our phone No. among the fellow samsters and most of us are still in good contact either for lim teh, lim beer, eat dinner, share good lubang etc.

In this instance, I think that the monthly gathering no longer serve the purpose as we can always call each other out anytime.
It is with the deepest regret and sadness that I read that Tai Kor jjmyarea had chosen to resign as the Acting Chairman of the JB Samsters' Ass.

In the short period that he had occupied that post he had given his best effort to organise the JB Samsters' Gatherings to his best effort and we really appreciate his contribution.

Since he had chosen a 'new lifestyle' ( = becoming a monk in Thailand ??? ) we wish his all the best for his future endeavours and may happiness, prosperity and good health be with him always !

As a token of appreciation of Tai Kor's contribution I propose that we hold a 'Appreciation Dinner' for bro jjmyarea on Friday 28 September 2007 @ 6.30 p.m. ( Venue to be announced by PM/SMS at a later date)

Those who are interested to attend the dinner please PM/SMS to me before 12.00 Midnight Wed 26.9.07