View Single Post
Old 24-11-2009, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
justime is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustime is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustime is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
I hv also placed some ads in China websites for chio non-WL SYTs. I may take the oppty to meet up w/ some of them. I leave no stone unturned. You see, the supply of chio SYTs in China is so big that I'll henceforth focus primarily on non-WLs, especially current uni students, not just for ST, but also for BY. I'll employ a 3-prong approach: 1) tru intro by frens, 2) using agencies n 3) direct ads. Unlike in SGP, direct pickup would be very difficult, even dangerous, in China.
hi bro warbird, sorry for being "absent" for quite some time at this forum. Busy trying to earn some moolah and enjoying my dalliances with SYT – still within ASEAN countries.

The time of your postings suggest that you are still at Gothom. So when will you be plying here again? When is your intended China sojourn?

Speaking of China, I love the "no stone unturned" approach that you adopt with regard to BY.

Effective Courtship (either BY or otherwise) usually necessitates a methodical approach. It is precisely in the approach that old fogies like us still can carnally experience exquisite a SYT’s supple flesh!

Money, although an important ingredient, is only a small part of the equation. I am sure many of us know enough rich people that have the longing and financial wherewithal to experience romance with SYT but lack the necessary technique to do so!

For me personally, chance encounters, spontaneity, synchronicity (or other kismet and 缘分concepts) that are often associated with Romance ironically paralyses a would-be Casanova. It detracts from self empowerment.

The right attitude and right approach invariably increases the chance of success – whatever the age group and social economic status. So I am glad that you go to China – well planned and ready to plunder!

Take care bro ….. cheers!

We would sit down and think which way To walk and pass our long love’s day."