Thread: Qingdao Report
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ADF’s EXPEDITIONS & MUSINGS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzige View Post
To prepare the “celebration” for our 10th anniversary, EZ & I decided to start a new thread so that we can just share some info and our thoughts on our recent and future trips. Hopefully, they can help bros to prepare for venturing out of CP, as they complain about its increasing “commercialization,” as well as the effects of recent YDs.
While waiting for LT to post his continuation, if he is. I re-read carefully some of the things written and I felt kinda nostalgic about this particular part.

10 years ago, I was there, facing the hotel recep of Lion Hotel when she asked me "这是什么国家的护照"? Since then, until some of the recent bad experiences that I don't even bother to mention each and every conversation with the spoilt MM. I have seen CP changed, but better still, I also reflect on how I have shifted.

I noticed in myself, the before and after, the propsensity to take risks, to venture out beyond the "comfort range" of CP including the nearby towns.

To get away from the comfort zone, is slightly more than given the opportunity, but is more about finding the opportunity. Sometimes, it can be out of the physical safety range especially when travelling alone.

That's how the ADF got started, and the ADF family motto is "Family that bonks together, stays together."

Somebody once said "Stay hungry, stay foolish"

I say "Stay horny, stay smart."
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!