Thread: Advice
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Imagine this scenario. There is a starving African who hasn't eaten in 5 days. Someone offered him a choice between a million US dollars and food to satisfy his hunger. His hunger is so strong he chose food to meet his primal need. It is only after satisfying his hunger that he sat down and think 'maybe I should have taken that US$1 million. I could have bought any food I want and still have enough to spend on other areas'. You are like that starving African. When you need to fulfil your lust, you think of nothing else. Only when primal need (lust) is fulfilled will logical thinking return. That is when logical thinking (fear and regret) arise in you. This mental cycle keeps repeating itself.

Primal need thinking can also happen in other forms. Often we see guys being KC by foreign ladies for example, as friends we try to help such guys by logical thinking (talking common sense) into them. Very often, talking common sense to such guys fail when the primal need (lust) is too strong. Common sense only comes back to these guys after they get burnt. And then regret happens.

If you recognise this mental cycle, you can start to break away from it. Do you want to be like this for the rest of your life? Are you going to spend your life to lust for different girls only to end up with the same feelings of emptiness, regret and fear after sex? It's your choice. If Singapore girls are out of your league, go for Malaysia girls. They tend to be more loving, less demanding, easier to spend the rest of your life with.

One more thing, even though many guys here look for girls like you, it is different. They are married men looking for girls to supplement their sex lives. They have someone constant in their life (their wife). You are a single guy. If you keep looking for FLs, there is a danger you might find it harder to have a normal committed relationship in future. If you not happy with this FL, just look for another FL right? Gf or wife cannot leh. Not happy but still have try to work things out
This primal need thinking is a bit too far-fetch. And even if recognise this mental cycle is no use as it's not applicable in sg. And it is not necessary to read and understand further. This will happen in other countries, including malaysia or indo.

If u have this primal need thinking, then it's necessary for you to be a world class engineer, either working in IBM, Emerson, ABB, Schneider Electric, ABB, ASML, Google Office whatever companies u name it.

Pls tell us what is on the ground, instead of Keppel. And dun just write one statememt in general. And u should discuss more engineering concepts, dun tell me about your success story. The rest i am not really interested, to be very direct to the core.