View Single Post
Old 26-09-2017, 09:10 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 13
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiemobster View Post
IRIS from CP

What a lady! Looks just like or even better than the photos!
Looks wise - long and very lovely brown hair. Nice deep set eyes. I found her to look similar to Jamie Chua! Bros check it out and see if I make sense. Jamie chua the rich tai tai/socialite/blogger that got huge payouts after divorcing her ex husband.

Body wise. She's considered petite. No fats no marks. A very tight package. Big big melons enhanced melons. A tad hard but I'm more than fine with them.

For bros that like a sexy foxy looks on a lady but with a shy kitten in bed. She might just be the type for you. I managed to get IRIS on her first day probably the third or fourth of her expedition - But her services were not lacking.

Won't go into the details of the action but let's just say it was more love making than just fucking.

100% RTF. Looks are good, fuckin good body (with nice fleshy tight butt) - overall 8/10
Ohhhhh i love the love making part leh!!!