View Single Post
Old 26-09-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
heartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwanboomboom View Post
Share my sibeh jialat story.

Many years ago when AFF just launched in SG I hooked up with a few ladies. Was single then.

One of them I picked her up from mrt station & drove to a nice quiet spot. We started by chatting, holding hands, looking into each others eyes to get the buzz up.

She was a really horny babe. Shoulder length hair, a bit fleshy but not bad looking. Told me her ex broke up with her cos she wanted sex everyday. Hoseliao. We started kissing then frenching. Strange, her lips tasted super salty to the point it kinda turned me off so I avoided her mouth. Then we climbed into the back leather seats to continue the action. I went down on her and started to lick her down there. After a few licks I felt something in my mouth. It was a long stringy white blob. I didn't pay too much attention and just spat it out. Licked her till she was really wet then she begged me to please fuck her.

I did not use cap that time as she showed me she was on the pill. We did it missionary and I talked dirty into her ear and licked her ear. Nabuay licked a small piece of thing which I think is her ear wax! Gross! That time young so wasn't very picky so continued. We did it cowgirl then I finished in doggy. I shoot inside her. Then I used my cum and rubbed her clit till she came. Satisfied, I drove her home and thats when she told me.

Before she met me, she actually had sex with her colleague at his house. They did not use condom. Knn so thats why her mouth so salty, probably bbbj him & that white blob was probably his dried cum! When I thought back, I almost wanna puke!! Some girls can be so disgusting!

Sibeh jialat la! Please up my points if you feel its damn jialat! 😆😁😁
Upz you for jialiatness