View Single Post
Old 26-09-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
Hi Folks, it’s been quite a while since I last posted here. Been MIA frm the scene due to Vit M deficiency. Anyway, it’s been a few weeks since I had any gal since my last sex trip to Bkk on end Aug. So I was naturally horny & in need of a release. Saw that there’re some buzz abt Som frm Teeraklover & the favourable ratings on her, so I go ahead & book her on Sun morning. OKT was rather slow to reply, took close to 2hrs b4 he replied my msg. Regardless, I received his msg & head str8 down. The verification process was rather intricate IMO, felt like those movie scene where the character had to deliver the ransom to the kidnappers. But I understand the need for that la, the circumstances r stacked against the OKTs. Ok, cut to the chase, below r my ratings for her:

Location: East & a place which I dun quite like to go as the jam & parking there can be quite a B*tch at times.

Looks: 8/10 Abt 80% resemblance to the pic above. Exotic looks since she’s of Thai-Turkish heritage. Like wat some Bros said, she has a pair of seductive eyes which can be quite a turn-on when she shot u those CFM looks while blowing u I thought she will be more for Bros who r into MILFs. For Bros looking for cute SYTs (青春美少女) might wanna look elsewhere.

Boobs: Hhmm, I’m 98% sure she’s a natural C cupper (cld be D oso) as they definitely look natural to me & feels soft & meaty. Y the 2% doubts then? Cos the surgery these days r juz too tok gong (power) liao. I’ve encountered Puyings wif enhanced boobs which looks & felt almost exactly like the real deal.

Body: 8/10 Voluptuous figure wif ass that’re made for u know wat She’s more on the fleshy type but I won’t say she’s fat la. Maybe slightly bah bah (meaty), prob due to her Turkish heritage. For Bros who r into petit featherweight category Puyings can oso seek elsewhere. FYI, she’s shaved down there.

Frenching: 10/10 It’s never-ending tongue war from the moment we’re naked in bed. She will initiate too, something which I like. J

Shower: SOP b4 FJ but after the 1st rnd, we rabak rabak abit inside the shower closet where she intend to tits F**k & blow me off inside. But I told her I prefer to finish off in bed instead.

BBBJ: Lick my shaft & balls thoroughly, even DT me continuously, which I rarely get to enjoy. Can feel abit of teeth when she goes deep on me, but dun really affect the sensations of BJ. I returned her favour by telling her to turn over for 69 so that I can paint her.

Painting: Allowed, & she got wet as I paint & fingered her there.

FJ: 9/10 To me, it’s always a joy to bonk a horny lady who enjoys sex as much as I do. N Som is 1 of those who does. Bros who tried her will know wat I’m talking abt. In retrospect, I kinda feel bad cos my 1st shot took quite long, abt 45mins. Boh bianz la, was drunk the nite b4 & was having abit of a hangover in the morning. However, she didn’t complaint or showed displeasure & even moan “siao” (shiok/”song” in Thai) while I was pumping her. Think I believe her cos she’s very wet down there. Can hear faint squishy sound as I was pumping her. By the time I blast off my 1st shot, we’re both wet & panting. I apologized to her but she smiled & said it’s fine cos she felt good oso. Went shower then proceed back to bed & chit chat for a while b4 her hands moved South to wake up 2IC. Got my attention & we Frenched while I fingered her & found her getting wet there……again Ok, mai tu liao! Faster capped on & we start 2nd rnd in doggy position. Her stereo was even louder this time rnd & cld feel her climax building as her pussy clenched tighter on my 2IC. Took abt 10mins or so b4 I shot off. Surprised me a lot cos my 2nd shot usually took quite long to happen (Boh painz la, old man alrdy L ) N wat surprised me more is that she clean me off wif her mouth while fingering herself @ the same time. Damn, she’s 1 horny lady!

GFE: 9/10 Quite gd I muz say for this aspect. She’s attentive & accommodating to my needs. Very friendly lady & nice to talk to. Her command of English is decent as well, shldn’t hav any prob wif communication for Bros who can’t speak Thai.

RTF: I wld love to but seems like there’re pretty decent new arrivals @ lower price now. She’ll be here for another week or more, so I’ll see how. For Bros looking for a gd bonk wif an exotic looking, horny lady who enjoys sex, u can check her out. Cheers & Happy Bonking~

Two days already. I am still waiting for the okt to reply me. Whatsapp suddenly no reply. ;(