View Single Post
Old 17-05-2016, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: solid massage tat comes with free special

care to share share this good lobang bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spytheman View Post
went to this TN shop in the central , level 2 of a famous shopping mall with load of massage , go for 1.5 hour or 2 hour massage ( either 75 or 100 ) , ask for special and yes , given ... shy lady and no auto roaming , can manage to feel her nipple and light kisses with her. once done . she told 75 dollar in all !!!
special is free , omg ... and tbh i dont believe until i tried 2 hour again ... 100 free of charge HJ . she is not ugly ,around 29 year old sweet looking... i think i am so lucky to get and yes she will be my regular now... i dont think many ask special from her so she doesnt know the market price .