View Single Post
Old 22-12-2010, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: H07R03 (2nd Floor) - Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Remember H07 closed for 1 week? That was because of Sugar.

Forget the "she was caught in a hotel room with a customer" crap. Apparently, that is not what happened.
Yes I knew the closure was because of Sugar. The biggest rumour was that she was caught in a hotel.... but later I also heard different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
As per her passport indicates, she has been travelling overseas quite a lot without seeking permission from AV. And it appears she is travelling with a high profile customer. Then one time they had a disagreement and Sugar reject his business. So the "heartbroken Bro" made a report to AV
Yes, yes, I did hear something like ths. About a mystery "boyfriend" whom Sugar a dispute with. But I thought it was regarding some marriage issue. Your hypothesis seems sound bro... cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
My guess is Sugar had decide to have children, so take a 1 yr break.

Happy Tong Zhi festivals everybody!
Awwww bro that's a lovely thought. But I really doubt it.. the house was forced to closed for a week remember? Definitely something more malignant...

Cheers
Is the Tong Zhi Festival the reason why some WLs didn't work yesterday bro?