Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bryanfongie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Greetings all,

Im going to BKK in July for my own "golden week" if you know what i mean and would like to just get some insights, advices from all the experienced cheongsters here after reading from 24-May-2017 to posts up to 2016.

Here are some of my questions:

1) if i read correctly, nataree is the biggest victim amongst all the soapies that was closed down and the rest are still operational as usual. Which would be the top 3 recommended soapies in terms of service, looks and price? Striking on all fronts quite well. Would it be Lorde, Emaneulle and Hi-So?

2) i saw in kiss massage that they can wear customes to entertain you. Has anyone here tried it before and how was the experience as i couldnt find any review on that? And one of the bros here tried the glory hole table, just wondering would they just caress only or give you a BJ while you're lying downwards?

3) which places has good reviews for giving good nuru gel massages as the reviews i saw are all so so reviews? I intend to tapau threesomes from Tharmae and have not heard any pros here gave a review on this? Would someone be so kind enough to enlighten how was the experience?

4) clubs to visit would be rcas - route 66, oynx and some other ones like DND, Demo, Glow which caters more to local thai, would it be less entertaining for us in the latter clubs? And after midnight clubs would be Levels, Mixx and Insanity. Any other top recommendations that one would reckon i shall have a loo?k - with the intention of picking up ladies of course many factors at play here so understood what im dealing with

5) just to highlight the places to visit in Soi Cowboy and Nana:

Soi Cowboy: Baccara, Crazy House, Shark
Nana/: Angelwitch, Rainbow 2/4, Bangkok Bunnies, Jailbirdz and Playskool

For cockatoo in SC, are they as aggressive as the ladyboy bar in Nana - in the sense that they almost force you to take a ST with them? Because i just want a company and maybe some roaming activities.

Would that be correct? Appreciate all replies and thank you in advance.