View Single Post
Old 24-05-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozilsanchez View Post
Guys need some help. I am staying in harmoni hotel decided to try a wechat gl called "mela" she looked pretty of coz.. In the end the mamasan came with a gl who is totall diff which is okay but way older. The guy was a bit gay and he was forceful to take her when i rejected her. I said no and push the door close. Aft tat he knock a while and go rdy. Guys be wary of the gl wif this name. My usual babe dono where oso i wechat her once i reached no reply now i am stuck alone in the room. My room in call massage jus ended.
Mamasan or papi?

Usually is only come with an ojek who will collect money before the fuck starts. This is why Black Page says to arrange meet up at public places. However, not many are willing to do that and even ask you for pictures of the room key.

For me, I will only filter out those with okt with a long list of T&C, that ultimately only those working on their own will take up. One of it being I'll only pay after the end of the fuck session. So far, only one FL let the ojet wait outside my room while we get on the session inside.