View Single Post
Old 12-02-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: Tried Da Vinci Spa, 1118 Serangoon Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyleeinsg View Post
Not bad experience at this joint.

good experience when assigned to A. During massage, i made an interesting discovery and when i double checked with her, she just blushed. hahaha.

Quite an open inded gal who loves to sing and dance in china version tiktok. have some sexy moves.

At counter, recept sure recommend higher priced package but i cheapo...just the standard oil will do.

Room & Facility: 8/10 Nice clean and thick towel.. Lost 2 points as they need to search for towels to replenish

Gal: Look...foxy look. I think once she recovered from her treatment she will look stunning.

Massage skill: I thot would be standard but spent 10 mins to do 拉筋 (sort of thai stretching.

GFE: High gfe feel as she knows how to make you relax and forget about stress at work with soothing words.

Will definitely RTM as I think she will pamper even more
carebear turned premium?