Thread: L8h43
View Single Post
Old 26-10-2004, 03:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat
i try her today,,,,,,wow she is good....we kiss for long time,,,,just like make love with girl friend,,,,,bbj,,,multy position,,now i know y so many customer she has,,,she even no ned to come out because the other customer already wait outside,,,wah i saw her book....nearly 20 customer,,,i think the kiss is atrack all the customer,,,because very difillcult to get kiss frm wl nowdays,,,hope u guys enjoy.
now i'm more convinced NOT to go back to her
cos she prob does all the tricks she can to keep as many ppl going back to her as possible... ie: high risk for disease shd any infected bloke patronise her...