Old 28-04-2014, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 18
moruf is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoruf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Game Theory: Chasing girls and getting laid

Game theory is the use of science to analyse strategies, where what happens depends on more than just 1 person's choice of actions. Army generals use it to plan for war strategies, businesses use it to plan for market domination, and teenagers use it to win their social/online games.

Me? I used it to dominate bridge games, steer decisions made by groups, and most recently to get laid.

Guys in this forum think that money is the easiest way to getting sex. Sometimes probably, but definitely not sustainable. The following as much a tale as it is a guide, of how I went from a low-confidence dude whos gf cheated on me to a guy whose current record is having sex with 14 different girls in 8 days.

Background

It all started a couple of years ago, when I found my ex having sex with another guy. I was depressed to say the least. All the years I was a photographer I had multiple chances to lay pretty models I choose to stay faithful to her. I was so comfortable with her that I let my figure go and got significantly plumper than I ever dreamt I could be.

Well, I was definitely a single man, but I was had low self-confidence and I found it hard to meet new girls given how tied up I was with work. I lived in self pity for a couple of months, just generally getting on with life.

1st kill in the new life

One day, during a shoot the model I was working with, Felicia (not her real name of course) looked particularly troubled. I was having trouble getting her nice smiles, and she simply look tired. Luckily the concepts didn't require lots of energy, or the shoot would have been a massive failure.

After the shoot, I bumped into her sitting outside the studio looking lifeless, and I stopped to check on her. "Hey, I guess you're not ok, so I'm not going to ask that. What's wrong? Partied too hard last night?"

"Not really. Just very tired. Cried the whole night. BF problem."

The last thing I needed was to know that other people had relationship problems, but I couldn't just leave the girl alone since I asked what's wrong. I kicked myself for asking. "So, I guess you must have a lot on your mind. Come tell me about it, but let's do it over lunch. The shoot overran and I'm starving."

"Don't want lar, it's ok."

"You tell me a bit of your story already, if you don't tell me the rest I may just die of curiosity. However if you tell me now, I'll die of hunger. If I just leave and you commit suicide, I'll won't be able to live the rest of my life knowing that I just spoke to you."

She gave an adorable giggle and said "Won't die one lar. Anyway think it's ok lar, I alone a while can already."

I was a bit impatient, and just half propelled her towards my car. "This place is an industrial estate, it'll be hard to get a taxi or bus out. Come lar, I'm sure you're hungry, let's find someplace to eat first. You don't have anything else scheduled after this yes? Don't worry, you are to skinny with no meat, even if I'm hungry I won't eat you. " (little did I know I would have to eat my words later.)

"En," and she started walking with me.

Retrospectively, I realised that this is a form of initial resistance "IR" that can be easily broken down. Girls are normally wary of guys, and I think most of them rely on the gut instinct that "If the guy is up to no good, he's going to be worried about his actions." To me it seems like girls can detect it when guys have no confidence".

I was confident in my lack of qualificaions to have anything sexual with Felicia (legally), and I guess I gave off no bad vibes. It was easy to get her to trust me.

Later on in life, I've gotten pretty good at breaking down IR with various girls. It's a critical step in getting girls who might not have had the intention of having sex with you, to go to your hotel/room/home.

That was essentially how I, innocently I must add, got Felicia into my room alone.