View Single Post
Old 16-07-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk 14th - 20 july

PM me guys if you fancy going clubbing looking for girls

14th July - Sunday - Met up with one two SBF bros in barbarbar. I called out 2 nurses but i wasnt feeling them and maybe the bros would but it seemed not. One of the bros got pulled as we was going for a smoke, i helped him wing for abit and eventually they asked to carry on partying in G Terminal. One of the girls was hitting on me too but i am not intersted and carried on winging him. Eventually he got sick of his girl and sent her home. I helped the girl i was talking to a taxi. Thats the last time i am seeing them girls

15th July - Monday - Met up with two bros in Onyx and it was closing midnight so had to go abit early around 10.30pm. Was half full due to buddha holiday. Thong lor is closed to 18th. Eventually i called out another group of girls and onr of the bros brought his girl along. At midnight we was looking to continue drinking and went to Korean Town for food and shoyu. The other bro managed to get one of the friends line but thats it. Think they are still talking, as for me i sent her back and then drove her car to her place (her car was parked at her friends). Kissed and just kissed boobs but wouldnt let me go up WTF and that was till 5am.