View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
petertan51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Super stunning local high end 24 years old Eurasian, Nicky (Ex SQ gal)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
Any bro tried?
To answer your question. Yes, I have tried Nicky. Tks bro TE for the arrangement. This guy really can find gems man. I tot Chanel was good. Nicky is even much better. Maybe I just started cheonging ba

My FR on Nicky.

Arrange for an appointment with Nicky and when I open the door. Wow, i was stunned for a while. In came in a gal with stunning looks. I rate her 8.5. In this case, compare to chanel, chanel will be lower at 7.0.

Told nicky I marikita liao. So we quickly bathe and proceed to our love nest. When we were naked, I was just staring at Nicky body. My eyes cant just take away from her. It was just glued looking at her body. Nicky was just so slim and sexy and with the right body curves. Body rating: 7.5

We started frenching and lots of it in fact with serious tongue fight; Frenching rating 7.5

Slowly, our lips parted ways and she move down to lick my neck and slowly down to my nipples and slowly inch lower to my didi and gave me a good cleaning and polishing of the head and shaft. Really shiok: 7

Then i wanted to finger her and guess wat, she do a 6 9 position for me and in no time, I saw a nice pinkish pussy. I started to finger and do some good licking. yum yum: 7.5

By this time I buay tahan liao, i quickly put on the cap and insert her. Hmm still tight and I started to pump who with slow and long strokes and alternate with fast pumping. By this time, she was already very wet and moaning too. She was very accomodative and we did several positions. 7.5

Other of nicky stats, pl refer to the first post. I write my FR base on my encounter with her. Things like height, weight, damage, etc pl check with TE. Tks

Last edited by petertan51; 03-05-2008 at 01:38 AM.