View Single Post
Old 20-09-2020, 04:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Do you guys encounter many girls not replying when chasing girls nowadays?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
Do you share the same woes that it is so difficult to chase girls nowadays?
TS, I never had this problem. Maybe I will give you a perspective from the other end. My problem is usually too many choices. Sg girls inclusive.

I am average looking. Not tall. Not successful in my career. I would not call myself glib tongue but I can be entertaining and funny.

But entertaining and funny can only be a calling card. A basic requirement. Something to catch their attention. There is a deeper reason.

So why are ladies easy for me?

Bec i am down to earth and sincere. They like my character, not my pocket. I am easy to get along with. I do not have strange quirks or a nasty temper.

Many guys have the wrong idea that Sg women want money. Nope. Sg women are educated. They can earn their own money. Many women look beyond looks and money.

They want a man they can spend their life with. Beautify your inside. When you are honey, the bees will come.