View Single Post
Old 24-04-2024, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
starmando deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Does preference based on nationality and race exist for prostitution and services

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianLoverboy View Post
Hi bros,

I'm new to SBF and had been reading several posts regarding the services offered and how the scene goes by.

I came across SNN who was someone highly trustable and had major positive reviews and had contacted him to avail services in KL, unfortunately he told me the scene was such that the girls only go along with Chinese men and no other nationality.

Is this true for most part of SG too? I'm fairly clueless but wanted to know if such preferences existed since my group of friends are mixed nationalities from UK, India, Canada and Dubai to be precise and we're planning on trip to Indo/MY/SG for summer.
stereo typing on some races does exist in this industry. since its Geylang specific forum/thread so i will share few!

its not just simple yes/no. multiple answer to your question.
some OKT will straight away reject depends on the race.
some OKT welcomes all race but it doesnt mean you have option to choose any girls. they might have some preference to reject.
if you plan to go with mixed race group , still they will reject there service to specific race or ask that person to try different house or OKT will convince a specific girl to serve. which means person doesnt have options and service/experience may not be good.
OKT/girls willing to take all race but due to manhandling and bad experience from some race they wont take anymore.

finally stereo type is well known in this industry so some races to have good mannerism!!!