View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

https://sglonelyguys.online/mu-mu-massage/

Even tho in the photo she look like she put on a heavy make up, when i get to see her in person, i personally feel that the make up is not very heavy. And even look prettier in person compared to photo and probably look like she is in her mid twenties.. She is not slim but not plump either and quite curvy. Overall I would say she is a 7.5. Natural, firm B cups and she is accommodating to let you play with them.

She understands English and can give you simple instructions but you can't really have a conversation with her. She seemed shy and self conscious when talking to me.

Overall her service was quite mechanical and business like but she really put in effort and her massage is quite hard and good.

However when she told me she had finished already and when i check my time, i was surprised even though I had only paid for 1 hour only. She extended for another 10 to 15 min for me

She even asked me to visit her again soon. Of Course