View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 13
marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

2nd time at MITU:

Unplanned trip to MITU because got scammed at Dream heaven soi 33, the place that I heard so much good things about. will share more in separate post.

Booked Natsu, a rookie rank girl. was told she wasn't trained in nuru gel stuff yet so even with VIP room it wont be great. said ok to a normal shower room.

Natsu is one of the darker skinned girls and I chose her because it was only around noon and not many girls available. She dint disappoint though. 2000 for 50 mins

After paying, had to wait around 5 mins at the waiting area. this time no energy drink probably because its a rookie rank girl?

Natsu just started about a month at MITU. Though no nuru gel fun on the mattress, I think they still use nuru gel as lube/oil for the massage because it felt the same.

Natsu was fantastic with her teasing, after shower immediately attacking my dick with mouth and hands. however she seems to be not that great at controlling herself because she was so overzealous that I shot my load so fast before we could start fucking. Her stroking and teasing was just too good. When I was close I told her to slow down but she dint seem to hear properly so she turn back to face me to ask what I said but still stroking so fast and I came immediately after I told her to slow down. was a funny experience but felt really good at the same time.

3rd time at MITU, booked Pino which I read about in this forum as well. Shes a 20 year old(she says so) uni student who works for pocket money. would says shes the prettiest of the lot however skin is a lot darker than in the pics. 4000 for 70 min in a VIP room

Because I got her at 10am (had a flight to catch!) not sure if she just came to work from clubbing last night or what but she looked very seh. might have been on drugs the night before or what as she was sweating a lot and kept saying she was hot and eyes looked very out of focus.

that dint really affect the service much though she dint help to take off clothes and shoes like the others. Nuru gel play followed by first round on the mattress, she kept muttering in thai and giggling to herself during the session.

bathed and 2nd round on the bed.

Was great but once again felt a lot of time loss when the girl prepares the tub and mattress, showers herself and changes aircon temperature. Pino also checked her phone a few times during the session.

Overall still think MITU was fantastic and should try