View Single Post
Old 31-03-2021, 06:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Wife caught heavy petting with man

Quote:
Originally Posted by antares79 View Post
I feel ur pain and anger,
Had an infidelity issue with wife myself,
Managed to overcome it but the thoughts and resentment still come up every now n then,
Try to figure out if she still wants to commit with u, and discuss how she can proof that commitment, but even if she is truly remorseful and willing to make the effort to mend the relationship, its gonna b a struggle for u to keep the anger and disappointment away for awhile, which is normal
A lot of my friends whose marriages undergone infidelity problems ended up separated, u can forgive but rarely can forget
If she commits infidelity once, she will do it again. It is just a matter of time. She can do it means she doesn't love and respect you enough already. Also means the way she conducts herself allows other men to try to commit infidelity with her. I went through it, I should know better.

Then again, case by case basis lah. However, I do feel that likelihood of it happening again is very very high. She already has the guts and means to do it and might also have enjoyed the thrill of it.